I just got tagged!!! Ooohh baby!

Some crazy lady over at A Reader's Respite just tagged me and I'm afraid of what will happen if I don't obey! Heehee!

So, here's how it's gonna go down:
  • Link to the person who tagged you (done, but enter at your own risk)
  • Post the rules on my blog (easy)
  • Write six random/unspectacular quirks about yourself (okey dokey)
  • Tag 6 people at the end of your post (suckers!)
  • Link to those people (yep)
  • Let the taggee know they've been tagged in their comments (ok)
  • Let the tagger know when your entry is posted (Yo Michele!)
Here are the six quirky things about me (please don't laugh at how boring I am):
  1. I can't let any food touch each other on my plate and I eat each item one by one.
  2. I'm a Law and Order junkie because no matter what time of day or where you are there is always an episode on.
  3. I talk to the chipmunks that hang outside my window at work. They're so cute and surprisingly really great listeners.
  4. I drink Dr. Pepper like it's going out of style. I'm a Pepper!
  5. I like to buy scrapbooking supplies....but never get around to using them. Reading has ruined me for any other hobby.
  6. We have a small zoo at my house. I own a dog, 3 cats, a bunny, a gerbil and a domesticated rat. I say domesticated like that makes a difference to anyone who is freaked out that I own a rat! Seriously, they are great pets and as smart or smarter than dogs!
In the words of the Beastie Boys: "That's it, that's all, that's all there is!" Now to find 6 more schmucks people to tag! Watch out!

I am tagging: Lezlie at Books 'N Border Collies, the Literate Housewife, Medieval Bookworm, Marg at Reading Adventures, Miss Holly's Library (where ya been?) and last, but certainly not least, C.W. Gortner at Historical Boys (he's a busy author, but thought if he could partake it would be really interesting to hear some quirky things about a man!)

4 comments:

  1. I pull a #5 all the time! The amount of money I've wasted doing that is just insane...should've just bought books with it instead!

    Great tags, by the way....it should be fun to read the answers.

    Oh, and #1, the food thing? That's just plain wierd. HA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I HATE it when people mix their food all up! ARG! A lot of people in my family do it. Even my husband likes it when the syrup from his pancakes gets mixed in with his eggs. NOT ME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Syrup and eggs? Oh my - he would be banished into another room while eating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visit us at the moment to buy more facts and facts anyway Visit us at the moment to obtain more knowledge and facts in the matter of [url=http://www.papier-firmowy.com.pl]Papier firmowy[/url]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Passages to the Past
All rights reserved © 2013

Custom Blog Design by Blogger Boutique

Blogger Boutique